Financial Peace University
Starting September 10, 2018
Leaving a healthy financial legacy does not just happen. It takes time, intentionality, and direction. In order to help you take that step, we are offering Financial Peace University. In this 9-week money-management class, you will become equipped to handle your current financial situation and to plan for a more secure tomorrow.
Here are some topics we will cover:
- Debt Reduction
- Communication & Accountability
- Buying/Selling Your Home
- We have 10 Financial Peace University memberships available in the office for $50 (originally $129). These are available at a first come, first serve basis.
- You can register for Financial Peace University and order your membership materials if the ones in the office are no longer available at FPU.com/1065466
- We will be meeting Monday evenings starting September 10 for 2 hours. Dinner is at 5:30pm and the class begins at 6:00pm.
- Dinner will be provided.
- Childcare will be provided. Please let us know which dates you will need childcare so that we have enough individuals to watch your children.
Financial Peace University membership includes
- Access to nine online video lessons
- Access to local groups
- Subscription to EveryDollar Plus, a budgeting tool ($99)
- Membership workbook for all nine lessons
We look forward to having you join us for Financial Peace University!